• We anticipate your needs rather than simply react to them.
• We follow sound horticultural and sustainable practices to improve the value and aesthetics of your property…and the environment.
• We rapidly respond to any landscape need—big or small.
• We develop long-term relationships in the communities where we live and raise our families.
• We treat you as a partner and a client, engaging in constant and consistent communication.
• We hire and retain the very best managers and employees to better serve your landscaping needs.
If you’re not satisfied with our service quality and do not see an improvement in your property’s appearance in the first 30 days of our service, your first month’s maintenance is free. While we’re happy to offer the Emerald Guarantee, we’re proud that no new customer has been dissatisfied with our service.
With five service locations in the Bay Area, the Emerald team consists of long-term managers, supervisors and employees who are dedicated to the landscape industry. On average, our managers and supervisors have 10 years of experience, and many have degrees in horticultural.
Our annual customer retention rate is over 95%, and customer referral is our primary source of new business.
We have six service locations: Livermore, Hayward, Martinez, San Jose, Manteca, and Tracy
Proactive Landscape Management