Emerald Landscape utilizes environmentally friendly practices to reduce pollutants, and conserve natural resources without compromising landscape appearance. Our green efforts extend across every aspect of our business.
• 100% of green waste is recycled.
• 100% of plant containers are recycled.
• Water conservation is actively encouraged through the use of technology available: SMART controllers
• Certified Water Managers are on staff for recommendations
• Best practices are followed to reduce system overspray, run-off and property damage
• Our mulch comes from recycled wood.
• We operate mulching mowers that eliminate green waste, replenish topsoil and reduce chemical run off to produce a strong turf root system that requires less water.
• We do not use any chemicals rated “warning” or “danger.”
• Chemical usage is minimized by integrated pest management.
• Our in-house mechanics service our power equipment on a regular basis to reduce carbon emissions and increase fuel efficiency.
• Our updated and maintained truck fleet saves fuel cost.
• All petroleum based waste products are recycled.
• Whenever possible, we recommend turf / shrubs / plants that are environmentally friendly, pest/insect resistant and drought tolerant.
• Working with our customers to increase sustainability by following the above practices improves landscape appearance without increasing the cost of maintaining the property.
Proactive Landscape Management